No two Carers are alike and no two families are either. Finding the perfect match is what Mummymetime prides itself on while ensuring a hassle-free and worry-free experience for mum and dad.
After a private consultation, a Mummymetime representative conducts an extensive search, manages interviews, reference and working with children checks and a meeting with you and the recommended qualified carer. This is all included in the finding fee.
- Permanent full-time and part-time Carers are available from one to five days per week.
- Care for newborns (mother’s help) to 15 years’ of age.
- All Carers are fully qualified in different fields including early childhood educators, medical fields such as pediatric nurses and special needs carers.
- Carers are covered by workers compensation and liability insurance.
- Additional cost for using a carers specialised skills during care e.g. speech therapy, mother craft or private swimming lessons.
- Specialisation in children with special needs
- Specialisation in caring for twins
- Overnight care for special Occasions
- Support for Shift Workers, Emergency Service Workers and Special Needs Families 24/7
Our Experienced Team
Mummymetime Carers are all over 20 years of age and have at least 5 years of experience caring for children of various ages.
Our Standard fee for an experienced Carer starts from $36 per hour.
A $300 one off fee is charged to join the Mummymetime family. This covers your child from newborn until age 15 so you only have to pay it once!
We charge an Admin Fee which covers all Carers for Public Liability Insurance for your peace of mind (and theirs!), finding the right Carer for your family and ensuring all our Carers are up to date with their relevant qualifications Our Carers do light cleaning duties including cooking so you come home to happy children & a clean house.