No two Carers are alike and no two families are either. Finding the perfect match is what Mummymetime prides itself on while ensuring a hassle-free and worry-free experience for mum and dad.
After a private consultation, a Mummymetime representative conducts an extensive search, manages interviews, reference and police checks and a meeting with you and the recommended qualified carer. This is all included in the finding fee.
- Permanent full-time and part-time Carers are available from one to five days per week.
- Care for newborns (mother’s help) to 15 years’ of age.
- All Carers are fully qualified in different fields including early childhood educators, medical fields such as pediatric nurses and special needs carers.
- Carers are covered by workers compensation and liability insurance.
- Feel assured that if a nanny is sick, a replacement nanny will be made available for you at no extra charge.
- Additional cost for using a carers specialised skills during care e.g. speech therapy, mother craft or private swimming lessons.
- Specialisation in children with special needs
- Specialisation in caring for twins
- Overnight care for special Occasions
- Support for Shift Workers, Emergency Service Workers and Special Needs Families 24/7
- Tutoring available for Maths, English, History, Industrial Technology and Basic French*.
Our Experienced Team
Mummymetime Carers are all over 20 years of age and have at least 5 years of experience caring for children of various ages.
Our Standard fee for an experienced Carer is from $30 per hour which increases to $32 if you Share with another family (that’s just $16 per hour for each family). * The hourly rate increases to $45 for Tutoring then reverts back. This covers all insurance including workers’ compensation & liability for your peace of mind.
We understand that you’re busy and things can change so we only charge a fee when a booking is taken & if you need to cancel that fee is waived. We also care for your sick children so you never need to worry – your child will always be cared for and you won’t be stuck without Care. Our Carers do light cleaning duties including cooking so you come home to happy children & a clean house.
A $300 one off fee is charged to join the Mummymetime family. This covers your child from newborn until age 15 so you only have to pay it once!