MummyMeTime provides a range of services to suit your particular child and situation.
- Babysitting in your own home, from a minimum of 2 hours to as long as you need, day or night
- Care available for newborns (mothers help) to 15 yrs old
- Learn to Swim sessions with certified instructors in your own pool
- All of our Carers help children with their homework, reading and school projects
- Children with special needs
- Specialisation in caring for twins
- Overnight care for special Occasions
- Support for Shift Workers, Emergency Service Workers and Special Needs Families 24/7
- Tutoring available for Maths, English, History, Industrial Technology and Basic French*.
Our Experienced Team
MummyMeTime carers are all over 21 years of age and have at least 5 years of experience caring for children of various ages.
Fee for experienced babysitters is $25 per hour plus booking fee, which covers carer’s insurance and full vetting of all sitters for your peace of mind. * The hourly rate increases to $35 for tutoring then reverts back to $25 per hour.
In engaging MummyMeTime you may also be eligible for a Child Care Benefit. To find out more click here.